Tagged again! 🙂 This time by Pavan, and as per the rules, I cannot refuse. 🙂 The rules are:
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 : Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
Also, I’m sorry if my answers sound much like Pavan’s. Its almost exactly how I feel too. 🙂 Here goes:
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
“First of all I would be VERY depressed. Secondly, I would let her go on with her life. It’s her choice to make.”
I have nothing to change here! I’d do the same.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I’d like to live one day (only one) with no limit on the money I spend. 🙂
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? (Original question: Whose butt would you like to kick?)
“Back-stabbing. Whatever it is, let me know on the face.”
Same here as well. Also, I hate gossiping!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Donate some to charity and start a school with the rest. 🙂
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
“Of course. I feel love starts with friendship.”
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved is a blessing that is placed on you. Loving is a blessing that you place on someone. 🙂
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
FOREVER! No strings attached! 🙂
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I’d firstly be heartbroken. And once I come to terms with it, I’d still love her, and make sure she’s always safe and happy.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Someone who is a friend, and can understand you. Because, on stage, you’ll perform with better confidence with a friend.
10. What do you expect of your loved one? (Original question: What takes you down the fastest?)
“To be herself. Nothing more, nothing less.”
Yep! Nothing else. 🙂
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I really don’t know. I don’t think that far. Ask me how I see myself tomorrow I’d say: I’ll be playing cricket for half the day (Sunday) and then be sleeping the rest. 😛
12. What’s your fear?
I fear fear. 🙂
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I haven’t met him. He is a good friend of my good friend. As of now, I know him as a good person at heart, witty and straight-forward.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Hmm.. Wealth has nothing to do with your marital status. I’d say, whether I’m single or married, rich or poor, I only hope I’m contented and happy.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at the time. (I always wake up late!)
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
God forbid such a situation for me. But I guess I’d choose the one who loves me more than I love her.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. What are your three most important expectations in love ( Original Question: Will you marry me?)
You do not expect anything in love.
20. List people to tag:
I’d love Pele, Mary and Ravencasper to do this. (I’m breaking the rule here, but these are the only people I can think of right now)
6 responses to “Love, Life and a Tag!”
do it again… 😛
Answer 13 is correct! answer 14 is very good… 🙂
[…] movie, music, reading, trent reznor, woo woo, writing | Tags: stephen king, meme, coen brothers Manoj tagged me for this meme. I see that one of the rules is that I can replace any question I don’t like with a new […]
Oh if only I had seen this ealier! Your answers are so sweet though! I was in awe the whole way through. You have a pure heart my friend.
Or you’re just really good at lying. 😉
Thanks raven! 🙂 I wish I were good at lying. 😉
I’d love to see your answers too! 🙂
[…] Woo Tea Cup Journal. She explains that she was tagged for the meme from the blogger and meme named Manjo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing […]